Our cookie audit service at a glance:
- A free initial assessment of whether you are impacted by the new Regulations
- A review of the revised legislation in plain english
- A comprehensive Cookie Audit covering all the cookies that your website creates or updates, including social media widgets, third party cookies, trackers and more
- Recommendations for appropriate methods to get consent for your cookies
- Google Analytics or similar analytics, tracking or website optimisation tools;
- any form of "remember my settings" style functionality;
- a content management system;
- third-party plugins, such as Facebook Like buttons.
The Information Commissioner has announced that the updated Regulations will be enforced from May 2012 and has made it clear that the ICO expects website operators to be compliant with the new Regulations before that date.
Find out how to comply with the regulations
We provide a free assessment and comprehensive cookie reporting
Our Cookie Audit process helps you ensure compliance with the new Regulations by reviewing the cookies used on your website and the uses to which they are put, as well as identifying opportunities to "clean up" unnecessary cookies, and providing an objective assessment of the intrusiveness of these cookies. We give you a comprehensive report of what we find and we give you recommendations about how to get consent for cookies on your website.
A Cookie Audit is the first step towards legal compliance - and a great demonstration of best practice.