eCommerce Solutions are at the heart of the digital strategy of many businesses. Conducting business securely and effectively online is critical, and eCommerce solutions add value to these organisations by providing the capability to drive business volume and marketing reach online - if this sounds like you, we'd like to talk!
Every organisation has a unique set of objectives for doing business online. Our objective is to find the most appropriate solutions for your business, and to implement & support them for you so that you can use our solutions to grow your business.
For many clients, a pre-built shopping cart solution will meet the majority of their needs. In these cases we can help you find a suitable platform and configure it, provide any customisations, and give you the support you need to populate it and start selling online quickly.
For other clients a more tailored solution will be required and we can provide the planning, requirements capture and development as part of more complex bespoke ecommerce or web application development project.
- fast page-load times that help to keep visitors engaged with your website.
- search engine friendly pages, and appropriate product feed integrations with services like Google Merchant Center.
- Integration with relevant social media services.
All of these are important to make sure that your eCommerce website generates sales - regardless of how many products you are selling.
How we approach your eCommerce project
We always start with a period of analysis to understand your business and your specific requirements. With these confirmed, we will:
- Plan, build and launch your eCommerce website - We’ll work with you to plan, build and launch your new ecommerce platform. This work includes developing sitemaps and product categorisation, visual appearance, page templates, integration with third party systems (if appropriate), and technical configuration, customisation & development work as appropriate. We'll also take into account any email marketing integration, social media integration, and hosting requirements;
- Support you during your training and testing processes - eCommerce solutions can be complex and accordingly there is a higher requirement for training and testing. We’ll provide eCommerce training for your team, and mentoring on how to make the most of online marketing opportunities to promote and publicise your eCommerce website to your target markets. We’ll also support you free of charge while you test the website and populate it with content ready for go-live.
- Provide support post go-live - We’ll provide free technical support for one month after go-live (and paid options after that) to make sure that any technical issues are handled - along with a comprehensive range of aftercare benefits that help you get the most from your website.
We build eCommerce solutions for organisations of every size.