Online payments are at the heart of every ecommerce solution - online payment mechanisms are critical to the customer experience, payment handling is mission-critical, and handling sensitive payment details presents important security considerations.
Payment technologies are an important part of what we do every day. We find that there are usually multiple ways to achieve most payment processing requirements - our role as ecommerce payments specialists is to help you find and implement the most appropriate solution.
We've worked with the broadest range of payment solutions
We're proud to be the only Scottish ecommerce solutions provider with direct experience of both Cardholder Present (CP) and Cardholder Not Present (CNP) transactions, and of integrating our solutions with all of these payment solutions:
- Simple third-party payment processing solutions (e.g. "Buy Now Buttons" and hosted shopping carts) with processors such as PayPal and Google Checkout.
- Payment gateway integrations with services like WorldPay and SagePay.
- Direct payment gateway integrations with payment gateways such as Datacash.
- Direct Debit payment authorisations via bank bureaux and other payment gateways.
- Direct integration of bespoke EPOS solutions with Chip & Pin payment terminals.
We are a DataCash Integration Partner and through this relationship we also have access to industry-leading range of fraud prevention and chargeback management services (including real-time fraud screening, 3D-Secure, AVS/CV2, and age & identity verification solutions). We work with DataCash to create high volume or bespoke payment solutions for clients.
We are also PayPal Partners. With millions of users worldwide, PayPal' global, real-time payment solution allows any business or individual with an email address to securely, and conveniently send and receive payments online. The PayPal service works well for small businesses, online merchants, individuals and others. PayPal is increasingly used on other ecommerce sites for the sale of goods such as electronics and household items, the sale of services such as web design and travel, and the sale of digital content. Offline businesses, including service businesses and physical stores can now receive payments through PayPal using a wide variety of mobile and fixed payment solutions.
We are also Sage Pay Partners. With no set up fees or annual charges, Sage Pay Go is an online payment service that is simple to implement and easy to manage. Accept payments online, over the phone and via mail order for a low monthly fee, including access to fraud screening tools. Plus, if you have the latest version of Sage 50 accounts software, you can reconcile your e-commerce payments and even integrate with your stock control. To sign up for Sage Pay services, you can follow this link.
We've worked with many transaction models
We're familiar with a wide variety of purchase types including:
- immediate charges (e.g. payment taken immediately before delivery of digital product),
- delayed charges (e.g. payment authorised immediately but not taken until the product is ready to ship),
- pre-authorised transactions (e.g. where the final value of the transaction may vary from the amount originally authorised),
- regular payments (e.g. subscription payments), and
- card registrations (e.g. to allow payments to be taken using stored credit card details).